To teach and empower learners with special educational needs with knowledge and skills needed to function in a rapidly changing society and lead a meaningful adult life.
To provide quality adapted learning programmes, relevant skills, intensified intervention programmes and a supportive atmosphere to all the learners.
- To unleash and nurture our learners potential.
- To make the learning process exciting and enjoyable.
- To improve the quality of life for learners in need and their families.
- To help learners to be responsible for their own actions and behaviour inside and outside the school.
- To motivate parents and staff members with regard to their responsibilities to children under their care.
- To prepare as far as possible the learners to be better citizens with minimum requirements for a labour market.